Are you an experienced, ambitious developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more? We are looking for a motivated PHP/Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
- Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Database designing and maintenance.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specification or schedule as they become necessary during development.
- Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
- Demonstrable experience with PHP including OOP, security, refactoring & design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks like PHPUnit/phpspec.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MS SQL/PostgreSQL), database designing and query optimisation techniques. Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB) databases will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in RESTful API design and development including implementation of oAuth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
- Experience in micro-services development will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of version controlling systems like Git, clear understanding of Gitflow workflow, repository management tools like BitBucket and understanding of overall CI/CD process.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills.